Whether in the field or in the back office, energy companies today face substantial challenges as they work to maintain outdated infrastructure, a changing workforce and the need to continuously train their team members.
Acadia Performance Platform helps you record best practices from existing employees, convert them into easy to follow procedures and distribute out to the rest of your workforce quickly and efficiently.
Keys to Improved Training and Standard Work for Utilities
Acadia Performance Platform has four unique capabilities that help capture best practices, train employees, reinforce preferred behavior.
- Knowledge RepositoryReplace outdated paper-based procedures and reliance on internal experts for day-to-day operational information. Create structured workflows for capturing knowledge, creating, editing and updating content for employees in the field or back at the shop.
- Regulatory Compliance and Policy ManagementAlert employees about new or changing regulations, policies and procedures. Capture and timestamp acknowledgement of documents for easy auditing. Control which version of documents and job aids employees see in a completely secure environment.
- Knowledge Confirmation and ComprehensionQuiz employees about safety policies and procedures they’ve acknowledged or about common tasks they regularly perform.
- EvaluationsAudit policies and procedures to ensure they are efficient and safe. Audit employees to ensure each person can perform the tasks assigned to them according to those standards.
- Behavior ChangeConvert best-practice procedures into task lists for employees to follow. Completing a simple, guided process becomes a micro-learning opportunity that sticks. Enable employees using procedures to provide feedback and identify new, more efficient ways to improve common tasks and grow your knowledgebase.