Easy access to work instructions, policies, procedures and training content on any device improves the effectiveness, efficiency and safety of your workforce
Whether in the field or in the back office, Energy companies today face substantial challenges as they work through changing revenue models, a changing workforce and the need to continuously train their team members.
Acadia Performance Platform helps you identify and distribute standard work instructions to your team quickly and efficiently, improving the stability and efficiency of the services you offer your customers. Long form training and low retention levels are replaced with Acadia’s ability to deliver micro-learning content access at any time, on any device.
Advantages for Energy Companies
- Flexible, easy content creation and continuous improvementAcadia makes it easy for subject matter experts to create content and for team members to provide continuous feedback on options for executing tasks more safely, more efficiently and more effectively
- Right content, right time, on any deviceEasy access to the right content on any device with a browser
- Training that works; when you need itOnboard and get new employees quickly up to speed within your operating environment, using Acadia’s easy process for converting procedures to tasks lists to ensure change “sticks”
- Identify and distribute the “One Best Way” to execute administrative tasksReplace those inconsistent cheat sheets and notes with a better, more consistent approach that accelerates retention and performance
- Cloud-based solution in production in hoursDesigned from the ground up to be easy to deploy and use, Acadia enables rapid changes in workforce support, enabling you to quickly provide access to a temporary workforce during an emergency
President of The AME Institute in Industry Week