Today, financial services’ customers expect a seamless experience — whether they’re visiting a branch, chatting on your web site or speaking with someone on the phone. Along with that expectation comes a heavier burden on your customer-facing staff.
By standardizing work instructions and job aids, you will provide a more consistent customer experience while also making it easier for your employees to do their jobs well.
Keys to Continuous Improvement for Financial Services
Acadia Performance Platform combines scientific knowledge about the way employees learn with continuous improvement techniques. These four capabilities are unique to Acadia and help train and reinforce behavior change across your workforce.
- Knowledge RepositoryMake sure the right content reaches the right employee, at the right time and on any device. Replace outdated information storage systems that are hard to search and maintain. Use structured workflows to create, edit and update content for bank tellers, customer service or back office employees.
- Regulatory Compliance and Policy ManagementAlert employees about new or changing regulations, policies and procedures. Capture and timestamp acknowledgement of documents for easy auditing. Control which version of documents and job aids employees see in a completely secure environment.
- Knowledge Confirmation and ComprehensionQuiz employees about policies and regulations they’ve acknowledged or about common tasks they regularly perform.
- EvaluationsAudit policies and procedures to ensure they are efficient, comply with government regulations, and adhere to internal standards. Audit employees to ensure each person can consistently interact with customers according to those standards. Click here for a brief overview of how evaluations work.
- Behavior ChangeBest practice procedures become task lists for employees to follow. Completing a simple, guided process becomes a micro-learning opportunity that sticks. Enable employees using procedures to provide feedback and identify new, more efficient ways to improve common tasks.