Increasing constituent expectations, budget gaps and accelerating labor costs have made it more important than ever to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right employee on the right device. Whether in the office or in the field, State and Local government organizations today face substantial challenges as they work through accelerating compliance obligations, a changing workforce and the need to continuously train their team members.
Acadia Performance Platform helps your team members quickly access procedure and policy information, standard work instructions and routine task lists, providing a more consistent constituent experience, and a predictable cost model. Long form training and low knowledge retention levels are replaced with Acadia’s ability to deliver micro-learning content access at any time, on any device.
Advantages for State and Local Government
- Flexible, easy content creation and continuous improvementAcadia makes it easy for subject matter experts to create content and for team members to provide continuous feedback on options for executing tasks more safely, more efficiently and more effectively
- Right content, right time, on any deviceNo software to install; easy access to the right content on any device with a web browser
- Training that works; when you need itOnboard and get new employees quickly up to speed within your operating environment; continuously train current employees in easy to consume micro-learning chunks
- Identify and distribute the “One Best Way” to execute administrative tasksReplace those inconsistent cheat sheets and notes with a better, more consistent approach. Acadia enables continuous input from your team members on how to improve the way you deliver services
- Cloud-based solution in production in hoursDesigned from the ground up to be easy to deploy and use, Acadia enables rapid changes in workforce support, enabling you to quickly provide access to a temporary workforce during an emergency