Rapid advances in healthcare and medicine are accompanied by new HIPPA regulations and standards from The Joint Commission. At the same time, back-office changes in insurance coverage, billing and regulations are multiplying. Each of these developments come with increased operational complexity.
How do you ensure that you are reaching the best patient outcomes and being quickly reimbursed by insurers?
Acadia Performance Platform provides easy access to relevant information for all your clinical, back-office and service staff. Ensure your workforce has the just-in-time information they need, on any device.
Keys to Continuous Improvement for Healthcare
Acadia Performance Platform has four unique capabilities that help train, reinforce preferred behavior and improve patient outcomes across all health services.
- Knowledge RepositoryReplace outdated systems with a repository that is easy to search. Use structured workflows to create, edit and update content that meets all regulatory and standardized care requirements.
- Regulatory Compliance and Policy ManagementAlert employees about new or changing regulations, standards and procedures. Capture and timestamp acknowledgement of documents for easy auditing. Control which version of documents and job aids employees see in a completely secure environment.
- Knowledge Confirmation and ComprehensionQuiz employees about standards and regulations they’ve acknowledged or about common tasks they regularly perform.
- EvaluationsAudit policies and procedures to ensure they are efficient and comply with HIPPA regulations and Joint Commission standards. Audit employees to ensure each person performs to those requirements based on their role.
- Behavior ChangeBest practice procedures become task lists for employees to follow. Enable employees using procedures to provide feedback and identify new, more efficient ways to improve customer service and patient care.