Disruption from online vendors has eroded the ability of brick and mortar retailers to compete on price and selection. Those who have learned to thrive in this environment have differentiated themselves with impeccable customer service and an onsite experience that can’t be matched digitally.
Acadia Performance Platform provides easy access to structured training and procedures for quick and easy onboarding, as well as reporting to hold individuals accountable. When each of your locations operates using the same best practices, customers will have a consistent experience that will make them want to come back.
Keys to Improved Customer Service in Retail
Acadia Performance Platform has four unique capabilities that help train, reinforce preferred behavior and improve customer experience across each of your retail locations.
- Knowledge RepositoryCreate a central, cloud-based location to store all training, procedural and policy documents. Improve adoption of best practices by making all information easy to access using consumer-grade technology that employees already use on a daily basis.
- Policy Management and ComplianceMake employees accountable for policies and procedures. Capture and timestamp acknowledgement of documents for easy auditing. Control which version of documents and job aids employees see in a completely secure environment.
- Knowledge Confirmation and ComprehensionQuiz employees about policies and procedures they’ve acknowledged or about common tasks they regularly perform.
- EvaluationsAudit policies and procedures for efficiency and customer service. Audit employees to ensure each person can consistently interact with customers according to those standards.
- Behavior ChangeBest practice procedures become task lists for employees to follow. Enable employees to provide feedback and identify new ways to improve customer experience.
Retail Industry Expert and Adjunct Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Robust reporting that shows tangible results from training and learning efforts.
- Easily integrate with or transfer content from Learning Management Systems. Direct interface with Human Resource Information Systems. You won’t waste time recreating documents or employee hierarchies that already exist in other systems.
- Enterprise Ready technology that meets the most rigorous requirements but are as easy to implement and use as consumer-grade applications.
- Available on any device with a browser and can be viewed online or offline.
- World class security and customer service means your data is safe and accessible at all times.