Accelerate Your Continuous Improvement Program
Create behavior change that eliminates waste and improves quality.
Provide your teams with the information they need to do their work correctly and they will spend less time figuring out how to do things the right way. Instead, they’ll start offering suggestions for improvement.
Equip your team members as they perform work with:
- Actionable, auditable protocols and job aids
- Hands on micro-learning for new processes
- In-process feedback capturing mechanisms
Make your process frictionless and you’ll start to see the real benefit of your CI Program. Replace paper and meeting driven processes with tools that streamline processes instead.
Continuous Process Improvement
Acadia aligns to each phase of the continuous improvement model. We make it easy and inexpensive to get your entire team working from the same playbook.
- Plan – the Acadia Knowledge Repository stores your best practice processes and procedures and serves as a single source of truth for employees. It also has templates and workflow tools to ensure each document is properly reviewed, vetted and kept up to date.
- Do – your processes and procedures convert to checklists with job aids that help employees perform their work according to the right way – every single time.
- Check – processes, documents and employees can be audited and evaluated to identify opportunities for improvement. Employees can suggest improvements or common problems as they perform their work.
- Act – when you combine the data from Acadia with your process KPIs, you can identify the best opportunities to make changes that will reduce waste, spread best practices, engage employees and become more efficient.
Bottom-up improvement is effective because frontline employees are closest to the problems and are best able to identify and solve them.
When your team members are empowered to improve their work processes, they will make their tasks as frictionless and efficient as possible. When they feel ownership of their process, it is easier to hold them accountable to it. When these things happen naturally and continuous improvement has become part of your culture, your employees will feel more ownership in their work and become less likely to leave.
Incremental improvements are typically inexpensive to implement, that’s why many companies are eager to adopt a culture of continuous improvement. Unfortunately, some companies, who are initially eager, stall out before they get started.
Changing the culture of your company is no small task. As you begin to think about all the different departments, people and resources needed to pull it off, it can feel overwhelming. Sometimes frustration with the distance to the goal can discourage us from getting started.
What we’ve found works best is to make the process of adoption and deployment continuous as well.
With Acadia, you can easily and inexpensively manage standard policies and procedures, track compliance, accelerate learning, and achieve behavior change.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to crush your goals?
"*" indicates required fields