Create and access digital work instructions, capture employee feedback, and distribute critical alerts on any internet-enabled device
Acadia empowers individuals and connects teams
A single source of truth for everyone on your team.
- Create documents as easily as filling out an online form
- Insert videos, images, and dynamic content
- Approve content through workflows you define
- Find information you need with robust algorithmic-based search and custom meta-data filters
- Translate documents automatically to other languages
Ensure critical or complex procedures are followed end to end.
- Convert procedures to task lists with one click
- Make training information available as job aids within work instructions
- Assign task lists by QR code, ERP integration, or manager distribution
- Ensure procedure compliance with end-to-end task tracking
- Share task list responsibility among teams and across shifts
Identify critical policies & procedures and reinforce employee accountability.
- Send critical documents and require acknowledgement
- Quiz for information comprehension
- Track which version has been read, by whom, and when
- Make document updates clear to everyone in real time
Make knowledge retrieval part of the learning process and best practices common practice.
- Reinforce key concepts by quizzing on critical information
- Identify those who are using resources and those who aren’t
- Identify opportunities to provide more training and support
Track each employees’ proficiency with required skills.
- Confirm when individuals have mastered the requirements of their role
- Track employee role progression and capabilities
- Quickly understand team capabilities and gaps to fill shift needs
- Help employees understand the next step in their career progression and what they need to get there
Capture employee feedback in context of daily tasks to improve processes and documents
- Identify incremental improvement opportunities
- Engage employees by making them part of the process
- Capture feedback that’s actionable and applicable
- Update procedures quickly and immediately update the team
Engage teams to execute faster and more accurately than ever.
- The right information, right when it’s needed
- Understand quickly where compliance is an issue
- Eliminate variation through intentional action
Integrate Acadia with any of your operational systems to make using Acadia a seamless part of your daily activity. Our robust API makes integrations easy.
- SSO – make sign on seamless
- HCM – integrate roles and reporting structures
- ERP – trigger work instruction assignments
- LMS – incorporate content and training credentials
- BPM – trigger required training, acknowledgements, and other assignments based on changes in the business
- Reporting platforms – to combine your operational data with Acadia employee activity
Capture every activity performed by employees in Acadia.
- Track compliance for audits, process execution, and other critical requirements
- Understand employee engagement with work instructions and other information
- Track employee progress on daily work and on skills development
- Combine employee activity with operational data to gain insights for process improvement
Two-minute overview of Acadia
Acadia works on the factory floor and in the accounting office. Here’s a quick overview of how it works.
Enterprise Ready, but easy to deploy for SMBs
Acadia is workplace tested and built to serve the needs of large organizations first. But we’ve also made it easy and affordable to work for small businesses as well.
Our standards meet the most rigorous requirements of our enterprise customers working globally in manufacturing, transportation & logistics, banking, and other highly regulated industries.
Your Organization’s Privacy & Security is Our Priority
We hold ourselves accountable to the best practices and technologies available to maintain the highest level of security and privacy for your information.
- Secure Single Sign On – automated provisioning and deprovisioning of users using Active Directory, LDAP and a range of other single sign-on platforms.
- Role-Based Access Control – access can be set based on user, group, job role, location and other meta data.
- Product Security – Secure solution developed using security best practices; leveraging multi-layer encryption, intrusion prevention, and data partitioning.
- Global Privacy Requirements – meet privacy requirements by region, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Insights That Can Change Your Business
Holistically view the performance of your workforce, teams and individual employees. Understand what processes are working the best and who needs more support.
- Activity Insights – all employee activity and performance is fully auditable including task completion, policy acknowledgement, quiz results and platform activity.
- Data Correlation – easily combine Acadia reports with other operational data to gain important insights about how to improve efficiency and quality.
- Audit Logs – system admins have access to a detailed trail of account activity, including platform usage, policy acknowledgements, task completion and quiz results.
- Validate or Re-engineer Processes – assess the efficacy of your standardized work processes and policies.
Simple to Incorporate Into Your Existing Workflow
We believe software should be easy to implement and use. It should not require you to make additional investments in hardware or staff. We support you from day one to meet your goals.
- Easy Adoption – Doesn’t require IT support to launch. No software to install or hardware to buy.
- Integrations – easily integrate with SSO, ERP, HRIS, Credentialing, LMS, Compliance, IOT and other systems for automated event triggers, authentication or reporting outputs.
- Change Management – application level updates are made each month and account level updates to settings and configurations are controlled by you.
- Dedicated Support – for help with configuration, training and troubleshooting.
- Always-On Access – Even if a force of nature caused an unforeseen outage, Enterprise Acadia customer implementations include a replica that is triggered in the unlikely event of a primary system outage.
- Language Requirements – synchronize content globally, in multiple languages at once.
How we work with you
We act as an extension of your team, helping you improve KPIs with Acadia as an enabler.
- Import content and suggest improvements for better results
- Consult to identify opportunities to make your processes more efficient
- Track progress against your goals and suggest strategies to optimize
- Present with you to your executive leadership on project wins, status, and next steps
Ready to crush your goals?
"*" indicates required fields