Knowledge Repository and SOP Management
Your employees will find the right job aids and work instructions at the moment they need them, on any device and even offline. Acadia uses cutting-edge, algorithmic-based search, automated content indexing, and metadata tagging.
- Incorporate text, images and videos for an immersive learning experience.
- Standardize documents with in-app templates.
- Migrate existing content easily using robust API-technology.
- Encourage content collaboration but control editing and approval with automated workflow tools.
- Engage front-line employees who can provide feedback using tools integrated into each document.
Compliance Alerts and Acknowledgements
Meet compliance obligations and improve safety with complete audit trails for each document and employee.
- Actively push new content to your employees using metadata like role, department or location.
- Keep employees focused and on task with automated reminders.
- Track which employees have read and acknowledged documents using customizable reports.
- Audit each employee's ability to perform their job safely and efficiently.
Assessments and Information Comprehension
Beyond tracking an employee’s acknowledgement of a document, you can confirm whether individuals understand what they have consumed.
- Create quizzes, set up pass/fail parameters, and provide coaching within each quiz.
- Verify comprehension of critical content with true/false and multiple-choice quiz questions.
- Score quizzes and provide employees with feedback and coaching automatically through the platform.
- Prepare employees for evaluations.
Audit your procedures and processes to make sure they are as efficient as possible. Audit your employees to ensure that your workforce knows how to follow them.
- Review employees as they perform tasks and record the results in real time.
- Assess documents as they are used by employees and identify opportunities to improve.
- Improve safety and efficiency by understanding which employees need more training.
One of the most challenging aspects of creating a culture of continuous improvement is changing the behavior of individuals. Help your employees consistently practice job-related skills and ensure they are retained.
- Convert best-practice procedure documents into actionable task lists with one click.
- Assign procedures to employees or groups of employees and confirm critical job functions are completed the right way, every time.
- Track task completion by user and process to understand where improvements are needed.
- Reduce learning time for employees, and accelerate the continuous improvement cycle.
- Reinforce new behaviors and improve employee capability.
The fundamental nature of how the brain learns has served as the compass for developing the Acadia Performance Platform. It is workplace tested, and improvements are made monthly based on client feedback – including learning and development, safety, compliance and institutional improvement professionals.
- Cloud-based system that requires no IT support to use.
- Both end-user and administrative features can be mastered in minutes.
- Easily integrate SSO and HRIS, LMS, and ERP systems for a cohesive learning ecosystem.
- Role-based personalization and group-based permissioning.
- Flexible/configurable admin permissions.
- Comprehensive reports and analytics, exportable to CSV or other platforms.
- Built-in templates for content development.
- Dedicated customer support for help with configuration and training.
- Secure single sign-on for easy access to Active Directory, LDAP and a range of other single sign-on platforms.
Flexible Subscription Agreements
Acadia grows with you. You can start Acadia as a pilot program in one part of your business and expand it at a pace that works for you. Use and pay for only what you need. Avoid long internal business cases that larger expenditures require.