Knowledge Repository and SOP Management
Your employees will find the right job aids and work instructions at the moment they need them, on any device and even offline. Acadia uses cutting-edge, algorithmic-based search, automated content indexing, and metadata tagging.
- Incorporate text, images and videos for an immersive learning experience.
- Standardize documents with in-app templates.
- Migrate existing content easily using robust API-technology.
- Encourage content collaboration but control editing and approval with automated workflow tools.
- Engage front-line employees who can provide feedback using tools integrated into each document.
Compliance Alerts and Acknowledgements
Meet compliance obligations and improve safety with complete audit trails for each document and employee.
- Actively push new content to your employees using metadata like role, department or location.
- Keep employees focused and on task with automated reminders.
- Track which employees have read and acknowledged documents using customizable reports.
- Audit each employee's ability to perform their job safely and efficiently.
Assessments and Information Comprehension
Beyond tracking an employee’s acknowledgement of a document, you can confirm whether individuals understand what they have consumed.
- Create quizzes, set up pass/fail parameters, and provide coaching within each quiz.
- Verify comprehension of critical content with true/false and multiple-choice quiz questions.
- Score quizzes and provide employees with feedback and coaching automatically through the platform.
- Prepare employees for evaluations.
Audit your procedures and processes to make sure they are as efficient as possible. Audit your employees to ensure that your workforce knows how to follow them.
- Review employees as they perform tasks and record the results in real time.
- Assess documents as they are used by employees and identify opportunities to improve.
- Improve safety and efficiency by understanding which employees need more training.
One of the most challenging aspects of creating a culture of continuous improvement is changing the behavior of individuals. Help your employees consistently practice job-related skills and ensure they are retained.
- Convert best-practice procedure documents into actionable task lists with one click.
- Assign procedures to employees or groups of employees and confirm critical job functions are completed the right way, every time.
- Track task completion by user and process to understand where improvements are needed.
- Reduce learning time for employees, and accelerate the continuous improvement cycle.
- Reinforce new behaviors and improve employee capability.
Onboarding and Training
ROI for your training budget by decreasing time to productivity for new employees, improving your retention rate and reducing safety incidents.
- Begin behavior change on day one by making training materials easily available on the job.
- Make your onboarding and training content available to employees as they perform their work.
- Identify employees who need additional support through quizzing and evaluations.
- Improve training and job aids over time with regular workforce feedback.
- Formally assess training content on a regular basis by evaluating it during real work conditions.
Acadia is workplace tested and built to serve the needs of large organizations first. Our standards meet the most rigorous requirements of our enterprise clients working globally in healthcare, banking, manufacturing and other highly regulated industries.
Secure Single Sign On – automated provisioning and deprovisioning of users using Active Directory, LDAP and a range of other single sign-on platforms.
Role-Based Access Control – access can be set based on user, group, job role, location and other meta data.
Product Security – Secure solution developed using security best practices; leveraging multi-layer encryption, intrusion prevention, and data partitioning.
Always On Access – Even if a force of nature caused an unforeseen outage, Enterprise Acadia client implementations include a replica that is automatically triggered in the unlikely event of a primary system outage.
Change Management – application level updates are made each month and account level updates to settings and configurations are controlled by you.
Integrations – easily integrate with SSO, ERP, HRIS, Credentialing, LMS, Compliance, IOT and other systems for automated event triggers, authentication or reporting outputs.
Reporting & Analytics – all employee activity and performance is fully auditable including task completion, policy acknowledgement, quiz results and platform activity, enabling easy correlation with other applications and events.
Automated Content Migration – information can be formatted and imported into the system by our technical support team.
Global Privacy Requirements – meet privacy requirements by region, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Language Requirements – synchronize content global in multiple languages at once.
Audit Logs – system admins have access to a detailed trail of account activity, including platform usage, policy acknowledgements, task completion and quiz results.
Validate or Re-engineer Processes – assess the efficacy of your standardized work processes and policies.
Dedicated Support - for help with configuration, training and troubleshooting.
Balanced & Precise Contract Terms –Easy to understand subscription model and terms, start with a pilot and expand as your needs change.
Easy Adoption – Doesn’t require IT support to launch. No software to install or hardware to buy.
Flexible Subscription Agreements
Acadia grows with you. You can start Acadia as a pilot program in one part of your business and expand it at a pace that works for you. Use and pay for only what you need. Avoid long internal business cases that larger expenditures require.