Improved Profitability through Consistent Execution
Acadia enables rapid, sustainable manufacturing floor and back office improvements through agile deployment of digital tools across the enterprise
Acadia is workplace tested and built to serve the needs of large organizations first. Our standards meet the most rigorous requirements of our enterprise customers working globally in manufacturing, transportation & logistics, banking, and other highly regulated industries.
Below are representative case studies of challenges we’ve worked on with our clients.
100% Quality Audit Scores
- Single source of truth for all audit documents, policies, and procedures
- Customized and streamlined workflows for version control and content revisions
- Understand at a glance if content meets review requirements
We scored 100% for the first time ever on an audit. We have set the bar high for ourselves. More importantly, the customer was thrilled!
– Quality Systems Manager
SOP Compliance = Improved Line Yield
- All Acadia-enabled plants exceeded gross line yield targets last year
- SOP Compliance correlated directly to line efficiency and quality improvements
- Employee engagement improved, contributing to retention and process improvement
The SOP transition to Acadia is one of the most important initiatives we have done in the last five years.
– North American Director of Brewery Operations
Standardizing Back Office Processes
- Unified customer experience across all touch points for billing
- Standardized Order to Cash operations across 12 regional shared services teams
- Improved first pass yield on new order accuracy
Acadia is making it possible to standardize operations across our business, after several years of mergers and acquisitions.
– Sr. Director, Operational Excellence
Consistent Training Improved Downtime in 2 weeks
- Replacing shoulder-to-shoulder training improved planned downtime by 8 minutes
- Product and material waste were drastically reduced at the same time
- Best practices were easily shared across plants running the same procedure
It’s amazing how quickly we saw a difference in performance. To hit 19% improvement in just two weeks was unimaginable.
– Manager Continuous Improvement
Improving Client Service Consistency
- Single source of truth for recent merger, combining policies, procedures, and job aids
- 98% of branch and contact center associates use Acadia on a regular basis
- Baseline improvement on their client service error rate in less than a year
Acadia is helping our employees quickly provide consistent, accurate information to clients. As a result, we are increasing client satisfaction, decreasing time to resolution, and identifying new sales opportunities.
– SVP, Process and Experience Optimization
2 minute overview of how Acadia works
Combine operational data with Acadia data on employee performance, deploy changes, and watch in real time as they improve.