Manage standard policies and procedures, track compliance, accelerate learning, and achieve behavior change on one cloud-based platform.
Compliance Alerts & Acknowledgements
Meet compliance obligations and improve safety with complete audit trails for each document and employee.
Audit your procedures and processes to make sure they are as efficient as possible. Audit your employees to ensure that your workforce knows how to follow them.
- Review employees as they perform tasks and record the results in real time.
- Assess documents as they are used by employees and identify opportunities to improve.
- Improve safety and efficiency by understanding which employees need more training.
Onboarding & Training
Increase ROI for your training budget by decreasing time to productivity for new employees, improving your retention rate and reducing safety incidents, beginning day one.
Acadia is workplace tested and built to serve the needs of large organizations first. Our standards meet the most rigorous requirements of our enterprise customers working globally in manufacturing, transportation & logistics, banking, healthcare, and other highly regulated industries.
Your Organization's Privacy & Security is Our Priority
We hold ourselves accountable to the best practices and technologies available to maintain the highest level of security and privacy for your information.
- Secure Single Sign On - automated provisioning and deprovisioning of users using Active Directory, LDAP and a range of other single sign-on platforms.
- Role-Based Access Control - access can be set based on user, group, job role, location and other meta data.
- Product Security - Secure solution developed using security best practices; leveraging multi-layer encryption, intrusion prevention, and data partitioning.
- Global Privacy Requirements – meet privacy requirements by region, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Insights That Can Change Your Business
Holistically view the performance of your workforce, teams and individual employees. Understand what processes are working the best and who needs more support.
- Activity Insights – all employee activity and performance is fully auditable including task completion, policy acknowledgement, quiz results and platform activity.
- Data Correlation – easily combine Acadia reports with other operational data to gain important insights about how to improve efficiency and quality.
- Audit Logs – system admins have access to a detailed trail of account activity, including platform usage, policy acknowledgements, task completion and quiz results.
- Validate or Re-engineer Processes – assess the efficacy of your standardized work processes and policies.
Simple to Incorporate Into Your Existing Workflow
We believe software should be easy to implement and use. It should not require you to make additional investments in hardware or staff. We support you from day one to meet your goals.
- Easy Adoption – Doesn’t require IT support to launch. No software to install or hardware to buy.
- Integrations – easily integrate with SSO, ERP, HRIS, Credentialing, LMS, Compliance, IOT and other systems for automated event triggers, authentication or reporting outputs.
- Change Management – application level updates are made each month and account level updates to settings and configurations are controlled by you.
- Dedicated Support - for help with configuration, training and troubleshooting.
- Always-On Access – Even if a force of nature caused an unforeseen outage, Enterprise Acadia customer implementations include a replica that is triggered in the unlikely event of a primary system outage.
- Language Requirements – synchronize content globally, in multiple languages at once.
Flexible Subscription Agreements
Acadia grows with you. You can start Acadia as a pilot program in one part of your business and expand it at a pace that works for you. Use and pay for only what you need. Avoid long internal business cases that larger expenditures require.