Drive process improvement and employee behavior change with scientifically proven features delivered on one cloud-based platform.
How Acadia Can Help You
Improve critical business metrics through process improvement and employee behavior change.
- Improvement happens when every employee follows One Best Way procedures
- Track progress by combining employee activity with your operational data
- Procedure compliance correlates directly to safety, quality, yield and other key metrics
Make sure the right person can find the right information at the right time – while performing tasks.
- Distribute information in a single source of truth document repository
- Make multi-media content available with any internet enabled device
- Search information easily and quickly with a robust algorithmic-based tool
- Limit access to content by role, location, and other custom meta-data
- Translate documents automatically to other languages
Identify the most important information and reinforce employee accountability for it.
- Send critical documents to those who need to see them
- Track which version has been read, by whom, and when
- Make document updates clear to everyone in real time
Make knowledge retrieval part of the learning process and best practices common practice.
- Reinforce key concepts by quizzing on critical information
- Identify those who are using resources and those who aren’t
- Provide additional support to those who need it
Ensure critical or complex procedures are followed from the first task to the last
- Convert procedures to task lists with one click
- Make training information available as job aids in work instructions
- Assign task lists by QR code, ERP integration, or manager
- Ensure procedure adherence with end-to-end task tracking
- Share task list responsibility among teams and across shifts
Confirm when individuals have mastered the requirements of their role.
- Verify One Best Way execution with in-person evaluations
- Identify opportunities to provide more training and support
- Track employee role progression and capabilities
Capture employee feedback in context to improve processes and documents
- Identify incremental improvement opportunities
- Engage employees by making them part of the process
- Capture feedback that’s actionable and applicable
Add structure to content creation, approval, and distribution
- Create content as easily as filling out a form
- Approve content with custom workflows involving multiple people
- Control which version is available and who has access
How we work with you
We act as an extension of your team, helping you improve KPIs with Acadia as an enabler.
- Import content and suggest improvements for better results
- Consult to identify opportunities to make your processes more efficient
- Track progress against your goals and suggest strategies to optimize
- Present with you to your executive leadership on project wins, status, and next steps
Acadia is workplace tested and built to serve the needs of large organizations first. Our standards meet the most rigorous requirements of our enterprise customers working globally in manufacturing, transportation & logistics, banking, and other highly regulated industries.
Your Organization's Privacy & Security is Our Priority
We hold ourselves accountable to the best practices and technologies available to maintain the highest level of security and privacy for your information.
- Secure Single Sign On - automated provisioning and deprovisioning of users using Active Directory, LDAP and a range of other single sign-on platforms.
- Role-Based Access Control - access can be set based on user, group, job role, location and other meta data.
- Product Security - Secure solution developed using security best practices; leveraging multi-layer encryption, intrusion prevention, and data partitioning.
- Global Privacy Requirements – meet privacy requirements by region, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Insights That Can Change Your Business
Holistically view the performance of your workforce, teams and individual employees. Understand what processes are working the best and who needs more support.
- Activity Insights – all employee activity and performance is fully auditable including task completion, policy acknowledgement, quiz results and platform activity.
- Data Correlation – easily combine Acadia reports with other operational data to gain important insights about how to improve efficiency and quality.
- Audit Logs – system admins have access to a detailed trail of account activity, including platform usage, policy acknowledgements, task completion and quiz results.
- Validate or Re-engineer Processes – assess the efficacy of your standardized work processes and policies.
Simple to Incorporate Into Your Existing Workflow
We believe software should be easy to implement and use. It should not require you to make additional investments in hardware or staff. We support you from day one to meet your goals.
- Easy Adoption – Doesn’t require IT support to launch. No software to install or hardware to buy.
- Integrations – easily integrate with SSO, ERP, HRIS, Credentialing, LMS, Compliance, IOT and other systems for automated event triggers, authentication or reporting outputs.
- Change Management – application level updates are made each month and account level updates to settings and configurations are controlled by you.
- Dedicated Support – for help with configuration, training and troubleshooting.
- Always-On Access – Even if a force of nature caused an unforeseen outage, Enterprise Acadia customer implementations include a replica that is triggered in the unlikely event of a primary system outage.
- Language Requirements – synchronize content globally, in multiple languages at once.