Employee Training Software
On the job training that improves time to proficiency at scale
Acadia is a Dynamic Skills Management Solution
Compliance at Scale
The visibility Acadia provides creates a clear path to progress.
Both employees and their managers have a clear path to achieving their growth goals.
Reskill and Retain
Easily accessible on-the-job training that supports new hire training, reskilling, and ultimately retention.
Identify Workforce Gaps
More than just a glorified org chart, Acadia helps you visualize gaps in your workforce based on proven skills.
Estimate Your Return on Investment
See how much you could save by reducing turnover with Acadia.
Acadia Enables Your Team to Learn at Scale
Our connected worker platform will ensure standard work is done correctly every time and by every employee.
Ditch the Spreadsheet and Plan for Demand
Create a single source of truth that creates confidence and compliance within your team:
- Visualize every employee’s capabilities and your team’s skill gaps
- Encourage and create a pathway for those who are close to advancing in skills and certifications
- Automate distribution to employees or enable easy access with QR Codes
- Launch step-by-step work instructions enriched with interactive job aids to ensure seamless execution
Applied Skills Management for Work-Based Learning
A dynamic skills management solution that maps a success path and your teams’ progress in real time. Acadia clients leverage our powerful Connected Worker Platform to train and upskill their teams:
- Achieve new hire proficiency faster with on-the-job work instructions and real-time proficiency evaluations
- Boost employee retention and productivity with engaging multimedia job aids that support new initiatives
- Establish a culture of consistency in the workplace through standardized training and learning
Understand capabilities and skills gaps across your teams with our Connected Worker Platform.
Real World, Real Results
See how Acadia has helped businesses like yours.
77% improvement in new hire time to proficiency
See Acadia in action or ask us a question
"*" indicates required fields