Digital Work Instructions
An out of the box connected worker platform to streamline SOPs
Digital Work Instructions & SOPs for Work-Based Learning
Access to interactive job aids and step-by-step instructions wherever work is being done. From warehouses to offices, you’ll ensure consistent execution of standard work by every employee with our integrated platform.
Acadia clients leverage our powerful Connected Worker Platform to train and upskill their teams:
- Achieve new hire proficiency faster with work instructions available on any device
- Boost employee productivity with engaging multimedia job aids that support new initiatives
- Establish a culture of consistency in the workplace through standardized training and learning
Understand capabilities and skills gaps across your teams with our Connected Worker Platform.
On the Job Training for Productivity
Train new hires and build new skills among existing team members with easy to deploy training capabilities that minimize hands-on management oversight and improve team-member autonomy.
- Guide training with step-by-step, role-based work instructions
- Provide support at the point of use with multi-media job aids
- Reinforce key points and gauge comprehension with quizzing
- Measure capabilities with objective, role-based evaluations
- Create training path and career path visibility
Put your One Best Way process information into your teams’ hands and watch your efficiencies multiply.
- Make troubleshooting procedures instantly available
- Create compliance visibility for targeted coaching to individuals
- Share task responsibility across shifts to ensure seamless execution
Capture feedback, update procedures, and introduce changes without interrupting work.
- Identify opportunities to improve by capturing relevant feedback throughout the process
- Instantly make changes to training content across the business with no interruptions
- Objectively evaluate training procedures to ensure efficacy and relevance
Understand your team’s capabilities, strengths, and gaps and help employees understand their progression along career paths.
- See your entire team’s capabilities and gaps in a skills matrix
- Identify opportunities to upskill and advance individuals
- Create career path visibility to improve engagement and retention
- Capture feedback on training and process content to improve over time
How Acadia’s Connected Worker Platform Streamlines Work
Acacia helps you see your team’s capabilities, strengths, and gaps. It also helps employees understand where they stand and identifies a path for career progression.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard work by every employee with our integrated platform.
- Create comprehensive work instructions using our simple, user-friendly interface.
- Automate distribution to employees or enable easy access with QR Codes.
- Step-by-step instructions enriched with interactive job aids ensure seamless execution and compliance.
Continuous Learning at AB InBev
More Acadia Client Results
77% improvement in new hire time to proficiency
Improving customer service error rate in branches and call centers
Additional food for thought:
Removing Obstacles for our Front-Line Teams
Retention Starts on Day 1
Let’s talk about retention!
"*" indicates required fields