Choose a procedure management tool for standard work that encourages a culture of continuous improvement
Your competitors are multiplying, regulatory requirements are becoming ever more complex, your experts are retiring, and you can’t train new team members quickly enough to fill the gap. With a process management tool, you can reduce safety and compliance costs as you build a lean manufacturing culture by standardizing your company’s processes and procedures.
Acadia Performance Platform helps you organize and distribute SOPs, track policy compliance, confirm employee comprehension, and reinforce positive change behavior.
Keys to Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing
- Knowledge RepositoryMake sure the right content reaches the right employee at the right time. Replace cheat sheets and paper notes with consistent shop floor or back office SOPs that can be viewed on any device.
- Compliance and Policy ManagementAlert employees about new or changing policies. Capture and timestamp acknowledgement of documents. Control which version of job aids employees see in a completely secure environment.
- Knowledge ComprehensionQuiz employees about what they’ve read or about common tasks they regularly perform. Enable them to provide feedback on tasks and processes to reach the one best way.
- Behavior ChangeYour best practice SOPs become task lists for employees to follow. Completing a simple, guided process becomes a microlearning opportunity that sticks.
- Robust reporting that shows tangible results from training and learning efforts.
- Easy integration with Learning Management Systems and Human Resource Information Systems means you won’t waste time recreating documents or employee hierarchies that already exist in other systems.
- Adapts to your processes using enterprise-grade technology on a consumer-grade, intuitive interface.
- Available on any device with a browser and can be viewed online or offline.
- World class security and customer service means your data is safe and accessible at all times.